Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yeeeee!

I had planned on posting the photos and videos I had accumulated over the last few weeks of the horses, but work was extra exciting today and I have a limited time at the computer.

It was exciting because I got to drive the new BMW 7 series, which has recently been remodelled and isn't available until the fall.  It also isn't even in production yet, so this is literally the only one of these cars in all of North America.  Ok well I didn't really drive it much, just through the restricted section from our gate to our hangar, and was so nervous I couldn't enjoy it as much as I should have.  But still.  This is a very nice car, and has a lot of cool technology associated with it. 

I cant share photos with you yet until the official launch.  Rest assured, I did take a picture and I will post it July 22nd.

:)

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment