Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back's healing and back to work

Monday I went for post-ride massage.  It was a different RMT this time, I believe I must have arrived in their clinic right around the changeover period.

The RMT didnt really go deep this time.  She also stated that there was barely anything in there.  Apparently she too rides (although its jumpers) and of course agreed with me wholeheartedly about the benefits of riding when it comes to improving back and hip problems.  Still working on getting Lee in the saddle though.

Today I barely feel anything, I would say I am at 98% of my top shape.

This comes in perfect time because I will be starting at Halton Place again this weekend.  Can't wait to see them again and meet the new critters. I hear there are 2 new kittens and 4 rabbits that have joined the family since the end of April.

Also, my bank account will greatly appreciate the extra cash flow once again as it dwindled a bit throughout the competition season!

No comments:

Post a Comment