Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The cold is here!

Yesterday was mom's birthday and we went out to see the Campaign with Will Ferrell.

After we left the theatre, I was rudely surprised by how cold it was (considering the summer we have had!) and lucky me had my back seize up.  Lots and lots of pain by the end of the day.

I was supposed to ride my usual lesson on LBH last night, but since my pain was getting worse through the day, dinner and a movie with the birthday girl sounded much better!

Good news is despite the cold this morning, I am feeling a lot better today.  I may try to ride again tonight and see if it kills me again.

Of course, with the cold coming, I need to start thinking about blankets for Bentley.  Doing some shopping now but I think its time to get expensive ones.  The shedrow ones last year all ripped at the shoulder gussets.  Any good suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment